Superior Sound: Enjoy the clear sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio FUSION headphones. Large, 40-millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form perfect hi-fi sound.
Built to Stay Comfortable: The high-quality padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones maximum comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in.
No More Adapter: A long-style 9.8-Foot cord easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your favorite chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use.
Single-sided Monitoring: 90° swiveling earcups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, perfect for monitering and mixing.
Works with: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android, and many other audio devices. High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These are the headphones you've been looking for.
WHY CHOOSE BSS
All Products and services provided by BSS are guaranteed with OneOdio tech support and warranty on top of our warranty. We are authorized resellers for OneOdio
Why can't I hear any sound after connecting it with my equipment?
1.(Phone ) Pull out the 3.5mm interface and reinsert it; Wipe off the dirt and reinsert the 3. 5mm interface
2. connect the headset to phone to test if it is good. (Mac book ) Setting menu - -Volume - -Output-Headset (Windows ) Menu Bar (volume icon )H -Play option-High Definition Audio.
3. Please check if the headset is plugged into the computer jack correctly.
Why can't I use the Microphone?
1. You need disable the computer's onboard mic by accessing your sound devices in the hardware section of the control panel. And choose the mic of the headset.
2. Check whether the mute switch on microphone is on or off.
My Macbook doesn't have USB 3.0 connection, How can I use it to enjoy 7.1 virtual surround sound?
You can use Type-C HUB with USB3.0 port to connect your laptop with the headset.
How to solve the problem that the other side can't hear my voice?
1. Confirm whether the one-button mute on the headset is pressed. The press is on and the microphone is on mute. Please press it again gently to make it off.
2. Confirm whether the device you connect needs to set the audio output. Please refer to page 5 for specific setting methods.
3. Please confirm whether your device is equipped with the headset.This product isn't compatible with Xbox 360. Old version Xbox One controller needs an extra Microsoft adapter (not Included).
4. If these have been confirmed and the headset is compatible with the device. And the headset microphone still doesn't work, please contact us.(email@example.com)
DELIVERY AND RETURNS:
All products are delivered physically within 5-7 business days. If you have any questions, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item arrives damaged, please do not open your package and send us a picture of the original packaging. All returns are accepted within 7 business days of being delivered only if they are with the original contents of the package.
Thank you for choosing BSS - your #1 software dudes